Regular price $5.42
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vacutex Alginate by MPM Medical
- Wound fluid exudate is absorbed from the wound bed by VACUTEX
- For deep (crater) wounds or for underminded wounds, a ribbon, a stack or even a patchwork of the VACUTEX dressing may be used as packing to absorb the fluid fom the wound bed
- VACUTEX takes the exudate away from the wound by accelerated capillary action
- By means of lateral wicking, the absorbed fluid is spead in the central layer of VACUTEX, where the wound contact surface remains non-adherent and almost dry
- When the central wicking layer is saturated, the excess fluid is tansferred to the third layer and from there it can be absorbed by a secondary dressing