Sterilux by Hartmann USA, Inc.
Hartmann Sterilux Gauze Sponge is a sterile, high-ply gauze sponge that can be used for a multitude of injury types and methods. Made with 100 percent cotton, each four-inch squared piece is individually sealed for sterility. Each package can peel back for faster and easier access to the dressing and are pre-washed to produce a lint-free sponge for liquid lifting. As an added benefit each pack contains two pieces for better overall coverage.
Each sponge is available in 8-ply, square shaped and can be used with other wrappings for added security. The sponges can be used as a wound dressing, for debriding of wounds, packing wounds, covering, swabbing and other general care.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be Used to Dress Multiple Wounds
- Convenient Size for Smaller Coverage
- Comes in "twin pack" for More Usages
- Peel-Back Packaging for Easier Access
- 8-Ply Thickness for Optimal Coverage
- Pre-Washed for a Lint-Free Sponge