Regular price $14.53
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Promogran Matrix by KCI
- Promogran consists of a sterile, freeze dried matrix composed of collagen and oxidised regenerated cellulose (ORC), formed into a sheet approximately 3mm thick cut into hexagonal pieces
- The matrix absorbs liquid and forms a soft, comformable, biodegradable gel that physically binds and inactivates matrix metalloproteases (MMPs)
- Promogran is indicated for the management of all types of chronic wounds that are free of necrotic tissue and visible signs of infection
- Promogran matrix must be covered with a low-adherent secondary dressing that will conserve moisture and maintain a moist wound-healing environment
- Packaged in a transparent waterproof peel pouch, sealed with a laminated cover