Exufiber AG+ by Molnlycke
Exufiber® Ag+ wtih Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber design with a rapid antimicrobial action for sustained protection against a broad range of Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria. Exufiber Ag+ is proven to kill 99 percent of fungus within 24 hours (in vitro) and may reduce odor.
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment and stays in one-piece so it can be easily removed upon dressing change. The high absorption and retention capacity may reduce the risk of leakage and maceration.
Exugiber Ag+ can be used in the management of medium to highly-exuding wounds
Exufiber Ag+ can be used in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®
- Rapid antimicrobial action for up to 7 days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Proven to kill 99% of fungus within 24 hours
- Superior fluid retention capacity
- Highly absorbent even under compression