Regular price $2.88
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Exufiber by Molnlycke is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber dressing made from highly absorbent polyvinyl alcohol fibers. It can be used to manage a wide range of exuding wounds including cavity wounds, leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical wounds. Upon contact with wound exudate, Exufiber transforms into a gel that facilitates moist wound healing and ease of removal during dressing changes.
Exufiber has a high absorption and retention capacity, reducing the risk of leakage and maceration. You can use Exufiber in combination with Mepilex® Border all-in-one bordered foam dressings.
- Superior fluid retention capacity when compared to a leading gelling fiber dressing*
- Less risk of leakage and maceration
- Transforms into a gel that facilitates a moist wound healing environment
- Easy one-piece dressing removal which may save time and potentially help provide patient comfort
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border all-in-one dressing, with Safetac® creates an effective wound management option for highly exuding wounds