Endoform AMD Fenestrated
Endoform AMD Fenestrated by Appulse
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity for up to seven days and prevents biofilm formation
- Provides broad-spectrum protease modulation
- Indicates wound protease levels to optimize re-application rate
- Provides an intact extracellular matrix with an intact scaffold and 148 secondary molecules to help build new tissue
- Accessible to patients and clinicians from day one
Endoform® Antimicrobial is indicated for the management of acute and chronic wounds including partial- and full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, chronic vascular ulcers, tunneled/undermined wounds, surgical wounds (donor sites, grafts, post Mohs surgery, post laser surgery, podiatric and wound dehiscence), traumatic wounds (abrasions, lacerations, first- and second-degree burns and skin tears) and draining wounds.