BIERSDORF SMITH NEPHEW
Cutimed® Sorbact® Hydroactive B Border
Regular price $23.68
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BIERSDORF SMITH NEPHEW Cutimed Sorbact Hydroactive B Bord
- Product composition: semi-permeable polyurethane film, highly absorbent hydropolymer matrix, bacteria-binding Sorbact acetate mesh, poly-sulfonate hydrogel adhesive and transparent release liner.
- Hydropolymer gel core: Hydrogel matrix helps maintain a moist wound environment to support moist wound healing. It stimulates autolytic debridement of fibrin and necrotic tissue. It also prevents maceration and is ideal for absorption of thin exudate (less viscous).
- Highly absorbent.
- Skin-friendly adhesive border.
- No need for secondary fixation.
- Depending on wound, less frequent dressing changes for time and cost savings.
- Effectively binds most types of bacteria and fungi.
- Bound bacteria are removed with each dressing change.
- No chemical agent: No bacterial resistance.
- Low risk of allergies, no side effects.
- Cushions and conforms to wound bed for comfortable wear.
- Helps reduce exudate and odor.
- Atraumatic, painless dressing application and removal.
- Indications: All contaminated colonized or infected wounds with low to moderate exudate levels, such as chronic wounds (arterial, venous or diabetic and pressure ulcers), post-operative dehisced wounds and traumatic wounds.
- Suitable for use in combination with low pressure compression therapy.