Telfa™ AMD Antimicrobial Non-Adherent Pad
Telfa AMD Non-Adherent Pad by Covidien
Telfa™ AMD antimicrobial sponges are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Telfa™ AMD antimicrobial sponges non-adherent dressing has a perforated mylar film with an absorbent core ideal for use as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds.
- Contain PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide)
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram-, gram+ and fungi/yeast microorganisms including MRSA and VRE
- Limits cross-contamination from and to the patient, clinician and environment