Customer service is a top priority for Vivo Medical Supply. We understand that some returns are simple mistakes or a change in diagnosis, but due to some health and safety concerns, not every product is eligible for a return. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns need a return authorization number. A return authorization must by obtained by calling 877.811.6078 or emailing email@example.com.
- An entire order may be returned if the request is received within 30 days of the ship date and return authorization has been obtained.
- We are unable to authorized partial returns due to change in diagnosis or leftover product.
- All products must be in unopened and in original packaging including all parts or accessories. The safety seals cannot be opened or broken on products.
- Compression stockings may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of shipment, if they are unworn and have all original packaging and materials.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order shipped for free and you are returning it, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is due to a defective product or shipping error, Vivo Medical Supply will refund the entire purchase amount and plan for the return shipping at Vivo Medical Supply’s expense.
- Refunds can take up to 4 weeks due to transit time, processing the return once we receive it, and the time the banks take to process the refund request.